Today we are discussing the benefits of keratin treatment. A keratin treatment, it’s been a long time in fashion. Do barbers switch promotions? to use keratin as the key to treatment? It is perfect for dry, frizzy hair that is prone to heavy hair loss and breakage.
Hi dear! In this post, you will get proper knowledge of keratin treatment:
1. What is keratin?Benefits of Keratin treatment
2.Types of keratin treatment in India
Keratin is a protein that is naturally present in our hair. It makes up 91% of the of a of our hair. After a period of time, and, as a result of the effects of the styling, and chemical products, as well as the age, the amount of keratin is decreasing. As a result, our hair becomes dry, rough, and it will lose its natural glow and radiance. In order to remedy this situation, keratin hair treatment options are essential. The treatment adds a layer of protein (keratin) of the hair, making it better and making it manageable. Benefits of Keratin treatment
What is the type of keratin treatment, and one should I get?
- Before you get Benefits of Keratin treatment your hair treated with keratin, it is important to note that in a turn. There are mainly two types of keratin treatments.
- Brazilian edition: how to restore the hair structure, and lasts for up to 3 months
- Smoothing treatments, they will help to soften the hair and add shine, but it does not change the structure of the hair. Because they do not make use of formaldehyde in the process, and their effect lasts for up to 6 months of age.
- So if you do not want to have to say goodbye to your curls, please choose a smoothing routine. However, if you want to take a more direct look at (what appears to be the effect of the iron), is a Brazilian fan, it is up to you.
Is it safe or is keratin?
Because it is a chemical treatment Benefits of Keratin treatment, it is not a 100% safe and secure. In Brazil, it is blowing in the hair and is applied to a solution, that is, the emission of formaldehyde.
While this is a substance that makes the hair free the curls, large doses can be harmful. Smooth, treatments, however, do not contain formaldehyde, so they are a safe solution. Benefits of Keratin treatment
The benefits of the Keratin of the hair:
1. It makes your hair smooth and manageable
2. A temporary one, so there’s no permanent damage
What are the side effects of keratin hair treatment?
- The side effects of the hair, the keratin treatment are as follows:
- It reduces hair volume
- leaves the hair greasy
- It can change the color to fade for color-treated hair
- Maybe not in her a lot of curly hair, the flat iron can be later used for the following
- Those who need to perform a keratin treatment?
- Keratin is the most suitable for people with dry, frizzy, frizzy, and unruly hair. The treatment can also be useful for those of you who think that your hair is very, very fat or very wide.
How long does a keratin treatment last?
The longevity of the keratin treatment is dependent on the texture of the hair, and how strictly to follow the procedures in after-care. Brazilian blows the procedure usually lasts for 2-3 months, and the oil is up to 6 months.
What is the process for treating the keratin of your hair?
Keratin hair treatment is a multi-step process:
1. Wash your hair thoroughly. Benefits of Keratin treatment
2. Her hair is separated into several areas, and the keratin has been applied to each and every part, in the form of a serum).
3. To activate the keratin, the hair is exposed to heat treatment, with the use of a steam engine. This step can take up to 20 to 40 minutes depending on the hair structure. If you have wavy hair, then it is in the place of steam, you can do it dry for a fast and long-term recording of “keratin”. Benefits of Keratin treatment
4.The hair is washed again to remove the keratin.
5.The hair is dried, and straightened out in order to complete the process.
6. This process is repeated at the next meeting. Washing your hair is one of the regular activities. This is about more than just cleaning your hair and making it possible for us to be, in general, relieve stress, and boost our mood. However, if you wash your hair? Learn the basic steps to properly wash your hair in today’s post!
Here are a few hair care tips and hair care tips to keep your hair care and more powerful.
How to wash your hair properly
The following hair is, steps to wash your hair correctly and stop numbing the beautiful curls that will help you with your hair care products.
Step 1:First brush your hair with the oil
the living room in the house
Lubricate it with oil, Benefits of Keratin treatment it is the first step, the oil helps to retain moisture after washing your hair and washing it. Carefully lubricate the hair with oil, especially on the scalp and leave it for 2-3 hours before washing your hair. It is important to keep your hair routine of the settings for the wash. In addition, it is a massage of your scalp and hair and scalp, with oils to help open up your pores and rejuvenate your moods. The specialists of Urban lap salon at home, it will enable you to have much more to do than just that.
Allow the oil to flow to the base
Add the oil to the roots and gently massage from the scalp to the tip of the head
Step 2:Start with a simple coil
washing your hair is a crucial part of the steps to take to wash your hair. Your hair is washed with a jet of water opens up the hair cuticles, levels of tangled hair and remove dirt and grime. Wash with warm water is even better, because it’s helps in removing excess oil from the surface of the skin of the head and wash it, dry the scalp, preparing it to take up the nutrients from the shampoo.
Gargle with the dosage
Please be gentle for your hair during the rinse, and wipe it with a soft hand
Use a soft cloth, warm water and rinse.
No need to rinse
You may take your time to remove tangled hair
Do not rub it, as soon as the water gushes in and let the water do its job, the first
Step 3: Massage your hair slightly
Now, let’s talk about the most important thing is the size.
How choose the right shampoo for your lovely curls can be a difficult decision. Her shampoo, choose the one that best suits your needs and fits her. For example, if you have dry hair, the best way to do that is to wash it, and use a sulfate-and paraben-free shampoo. Also, for colored hair and choose the one that keeps the color intact.
In general, if you make it rough, rough, or coarse hair, use a shampoo with a moisturizing cream for fine hair, use a shampoo for volume, in relation to the conservation of volume, then these types of products, they are designed to leave less residue on your hair, use a shampoo with a moisturizing cream on wavy hair, but there is one that does not contain synthetic components, such as silicone. The synthetic ingredients found in shampoos can damage the hair cuticle on a regular basis, to the left of the shaft is exposed to and may be damaged by the hair on a permanent basis.
Choose a shampoo according to your hairstyle
Try to stick to a single brand name, or, at least, two of the brands that have the same chemical composition
The shampoo is the first on the skin of the head and then rubbing it in the end
No need to shampoo –
Avoid shampoos containing synthetic ingredients
Do not rinse it off with warm water
Step 4: you can Delete your Hair
Use a conditioner after you wash them, especially if you have long hair. The conditioner helps to keep the moisture in the hair, after washing with water, and, most importantly, it protects the cuticle of the hair, after the hair is washed. Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse it off with cold water, do not rinse your hair with warm water. As soon as the room was completely washed out, apply a hair cream.
The installation of the air conditioner –
Use a conditioner after shampooing
Wash it off with cold water, hair conditioner
Give the conditioner to the entire length of the hair, smooth and softly, the tips of the hair
No need for air – conditioning
In contrast to the shampoo, you don’t have to leave the conditioner in for a long one, but you need to ensure that the condition is spread out over your hair and getting ready to wash
No need to rub the conditioner into the scalp, the scalp is cleaned, it is all done with me
To avoid rinse with warm water after conditioning.
Cost of Keratin treatment in india
The keratin treatment is one of the most popular salon treatments for soft and fluffy hair. The keratin treatment is designed for women who are tired, do not place and do not weigh down the hair. A lot of salons in India to offer a keratin treatment, but when it comes to the treatment of the product, you need to always choose a well-known salon. As for the cost of a keratin treatment in India, cost of a keratin treatment will vary from cab to cab it.
The cost of the treatment will depend on the type and length of hair. However, the average cost in India ranges from INR 6000 to INR 10,000. A lot of salons to lower their prices for the product. The cost of treatment in India is modest, and the effect of the keratin treatment lasts for approximately 3 to 4 weeks. After 3 to 4 weeks, your hair will start to grow, and the effect of the keratin treatment will gradually begin to decline. After 6 months, the hair will return to its original shape and size.
Please keep in mind that, regardless of the amount invested, is valid only for 3 to 4 weeks up to 6 months. In addition, the keratin treatment is a one-time fee, and this is the reason the majority of people find it to be too expensive.
Hi dear! In this post, I tell you full details about keratin treatment, I hope that my post will very helpful for you then now bye.