Green tea is healthy and more beneficial to health. Green tea originated in china for medicinal purposes. Today green tea is drunk by the whole of Asia including China, Japan, India, and Indonesia. Green tea is more healthy than other types of tea.
In this article, we will discuss why green tea is called green tea?, How to make green tea?, and How to take green tea? and benefits of green tea. Let’s go
Why is green tea is called green tea?
Green tea is called green tea because the leaves used to produce it are not fermented, unlike black and oolong teas. The leaves are allowed to wither and dry naturally, and then they are steamed or pan-fired to preserve their green color. The leaves of black and oolong teas are allowed to ferment, which gives them their dark color and different flavor profile. The name “green tea” refers to the color of the brewed tea, which is a pale greenish-yellow color. The name “green tea” also reflects the fact that the leaves used to produce it are green in color before they are processed.
The main purpose of this article is to understand why green tea is called green tea In simple words. Actually, green tea and normal tea are prepared by a tea plant called Camellia sinensis, difference between green tea and normal tea make that tea is prepared by the processing of them. Before understanding green tea we understand the preparation and processing of green tea and normal tea. Green tea is called green tea because green tea is prepared without using fermentation thereby green tea is not lose its antioxidants while normal tea is prepared by using fermentation.
Step 1 – green leaves harvest from Camellia sinensis (tea plant)
Step 2 – harvested leaf dried Thereby removing its moisture.
Step 3 – oxidation or fermentation occurred in the dried leaves this step is common in preparing to process normal tea while preparing to process green tea this step never occurred.
Step 4 – the fermented leaf is collected after roasting packed and sent to market.
Prepare processing of green tea is very simple and easy. Normally green tea prepared by Camellia sinensis (tea plant) prepare to process of green tea following steps are including
Step 1 – harvest leaf from Camellia sinensis
Step 2 – harvested leaves are passed through a streaming treatment or pan fire thereby leaves are dried, in dried leaf not occurred too much oxidation and thereby dried leaf not lost their original property like antioxidants and vitamins same as preserved in the dried leaf after drying the color of leaf convert into green or yellow or brown, so green tea is called green tea.
Step 3 – Dried leaf of Camellia sinensis packed and after send to market by this prepare green tea completed in the factory.
How to take green tea?
Green tea benefits only if you know the proper drinking direction. If you think how to take green tea or what is the best time to drink green tea, don’t worry here are many ways to take green tea
- Never drink green tea empty stomach before drinking green tea take some eat.
- Never drink green tea at night only drink in the daytime.
- If you are overweight and want weight loss then you should drink green tea before their launch.
- If you are underweight and want weight gain then you should drink green tea after one hour of their launch
How to make green tea?
If you are thinking green tea makes as well as normal tea then you are wrong. The making process of green tea is simple and easy you can make green tea with some easy steps
Step 1 boiling the water
Step 2 add green tea spoon in boiled water for 30 to 60 seconds according to the quantity of water after straining it.
Step 3 if you want to add some sugar or honey to green tea thereby green tea happen sweet and tasty you are wag drink green tea without adding sugar or honey.
Benefits of green tea
The benefits of green tea are absolutely awesome when you are drinking green tea in the right direction. Green tea is much drunk in Japan and China so life expectancy is long in Japan and china’s people and their health is well than in other countries
Green tea found a special type of compounds called Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and polyphenols that help in heart disease, green tea contains more antioxidants property. Here are many health benefits of drinking green tea including
1. Prevent heart disease – If you are regularly drinking green then the chance of heart disease like cardiovascular disease reduce due to the present antioxidant property in green tea. An antioxidant like Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a special type of antioxidant found in green tea that helps in reducing blood pressure in the body.
2. Prevent diabetes type 2 – Green tea helps to reduce blood sugar levels in the body.
3. Metabolism – Green tea is so good for metabolism, if you want to take the benefits of green tea then drink it regularly. Drink green tea before exercise then green tea helps to reduce fats and remove harmful chemicals from the body.
4. Live longer – If you want a life long then start drinking green tea regularly in the right direction which is discussing how to take green tea?, Expectancy in Japan is approximately 90 plus over the world, people of Japan live longer because they drink green tea regularly.
5. Reduce stress – Green tea is the best source of use to reduce stress. Present amino acids in green tea which are more beneficial to reduce stress.
6. Antiviral and Antibacterial – Green tea presents antiviral and Antibacterial properties which help in the fight against bacterial and viral infection.
7. Weight loss – Are you overweight? If and want to lose weight then start a green tea drink regularly it helps you to weight loss.
8. Improve brain and brain power – Green tea also helps in improving memory when you drink regularly in the right direction.
The main aim of this article is to explain why green tea is called green tea. But in this article, we explained all about green tea and why green tea is called green tea. How to take green tea? How to make green tea?
I hope you are satisfied with my explanation. The information provided in this article is pure and proven by health experts and doctors.